How to book? Simple as a, b, c
a – Just fill in the form below and hit ‘submit’.
b – I’ll then send you an invoice depending on which way you prefer to pay*.
c – You whizz off the payment, and I’ll let you know when it’s arrived.
Any last-minute details, directions to the venue, what to bring, and so on, I’ll email to you a week before the workshop.
*You can choose how you prefer to pay. You have three easy options, depending on your personal preferences.
* I can send you a Paypal invoice which is easy and secure to pay. You don’t even need a Paypal account. See how it works here.
* If you’re happier paying in cash, that’s also fine, as long as the full payment reaches me at least 24 hours before the workshop. Email me or call to arrange.
To book your place at a workshop, please complete and submit this form:
The full day’s course in Romania costs RON 477 (€112), which includes a light lunch and two coffee/tea breaks…
Here are the money-off deals at the moment (I’ll come to my senses any time soon):
* Bring one or two friends with you (book for at least two) and you only pay RON 327 (€76) each
* Bring more friends (book for at least four) and you only pay RON277 (€64) each
* Bring a group (book for at least six) and you only pay RON227 (€53) each (that’s less than half price!)
No quibbles. If you come, do the full day, and leave feeling you didn’t get your money’s worth, I will refund the fee you paid (pro rata if you booked as part of a group). I won’t even ask you to pay something towards lunch – that’s on me.
You can cancel without penalty any time up to a week before the workshop (eg: workshop is Saturday 16th February – cancellation deadline is 11.59pm, Saturday 9th February). In other words, as long as you give me a week’s notice, I will refund 100% of the workshop fee (pro rata if you booked as part of a group). AND I’ll give you an automatic 10% discount if you rebook within 12 months.
If you have to cancel less than a week before – but at least 24 hours before the workshop – I’ll give you a credit note to use for another course on a date and place of your choice (within 12 months).
And at the last resort… if life hurls stuff at you at the last minute, and you’re forced to miss the class, get in touch as soon as you can, and I’ll give you a 50% discount when you rebook.
* * * * * * * * * * *
** Oh, by the way, an important thing for you to understand is that your personal information won’t be sold, loaned, given away, leaked, or left on a train. It stays locked up safe and sound.*
Whatever questions or concerns you have, let me know by email or phone, and I’ll do my level best to answer queries and solve problems.
In Romania: 0742 119154
From outside Romania: 0040 742 119154
UK mob: 07531 899552
One thought on “How to book and save money (Romania)”